Councillor Harbi Farah
Title: Lead Member for Adult Social Care
Ward: Welsh Harp
Other councillors representing this Ward:
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, face to face surgeries will be temporarily stopped. Should you need to contact any of the Welsh Harp Councillors please could you text or email during the usual surgery hours for a call back.
1st Saturday of each month, 11am to 1pm at Wykeham primary school, Aboyne Road, NW10 0EX.
3rd Saturday of each month, 11am to 1pm at St Andrews church hall, Old Church Lane, NW9 8TG.
Please note that the following surgery schedule will apply from May 2019:
• May 2019 - Cllr Mashari
• June 2019 - Cllr Farah
• July 2019 - No surgery on Saturday 6th July 2019 . Residents are encouraged to contact their ward councillors by email or by phone.
• August 2019 – No surgeries. Residents are encouraged to contact their ward councillors by email or by phone.
• September 2019 - Cllr Farah
• October 2019 - Cllr Agha
• November 2019 - Cllr Mashari
• December 2019 - Cllr Farah
• January 2020 - Cllr Mashari
• February 2020 - Cllr Farah
• March 2020 - Cllr Agha
c/o Labour Group Office
Brent Civic Centre
Mobile: 07721 232 965
- Barham Park Trust Committee
- CabinetLead Member for Adult Social Care
- General Purposes Committee
- Health and Wellbeing Board(Chair)Brent Council
Terms of Office
- 26/05/2014 - 03/05/2018
- 04/05/2018 -