Purpose of committee
The Cabinet (formerly known as the Executive) is responsible for implementing the Council’s policies. It is precluded from carrying out certain functions but is responsible for most day to day decisions not taken by officers.
The Cabinet has established a Highways Committee and a Barham Park Trust Committee to whom the Leader has delegated certain cabinet functions.
- Councillor Muhammed Butt (Chair) Leader of the Council
- Councillor Margaret McLennan (Vice-Chair) Deputy Leader
- Councillor Amer Agha MB BS, MSc, PHCM Lead Member for Schools, Employment and Skills
- Councillor Harbi Farah Lead Member for Adult Social Care
- Councillor Krupesh Hirani Lead Member for Public Health, Culture and Leisure
- Councillor Tom Miller Lead Member for Community Safety
- Councillor Mili Patel Lead Member for Children's Safeguarding, Early Help and Social Care
- Councillor Krupa Sheth Lead Member for Environment
- Councillor Eleanor Southwood Lead Member for Housing and Welfare Reform
- Councillor Shama Tatler Lead Member for Regeneration, Highways and Planning
Support officer: Thomas Cattermole, Head of Executive and Member Services. 020 8937 5446 Email: email@example.com