Purpose of committee
The Cabinet (formerly known as the Executive) is responsible for implementing the Council’s policies. It is precluded from carrying out certain functions but is responsible for most day to day decisions not taken by officers.
The Cabinet has established a Highways Committee and a Barham Park Trust Committee to whom the Leader has delegated certain cabinet functions.
- Councillor Muhammed Butt (Chair) Leader of the Council
- Councillor Margaret McLennan (Vice-Chair) Deputy Leader
- Councillor Harbi Farah Lead Member for Housing and Welfare Reform
- Councillor Krupesh Hirani Lead Member for Community Wellbeing
- Councillor Tom Miller Lead Member for Stronger Communities
- Councillor Mili Patel Lead Member for Children and Young People
- Councillor Eleanor Southwood Lead Member for Environment
- Councillor Shama Tatler Lead Member for Regeneration, Growth, Employment and Skills
Support officer: Thomas Cattermole, Head of Executive and Member Services. 020 8937 5446 Email: email@example.com