Councillor Muhammed Butt
Title: Leader of the Council and Lead Member for Community Safety
Other councillors representing this Ward:
1st Saturday of each month, 10am to 11am at The Parish Church of St Michael the Archangel, Tokyngton, St Michael's Avenue, Wembley, HA9 6SL
3rd Saturday of each month 10am to 11am by appointment only.
Home visits can be arranged where required depending on availability.
Please contact my office on 020 8937 2121 to make an appointment. You can also send a text to this number and I will respond.
Please note: Due to the parking restrictions in place, there will be no surgery if there is an event day at Wembley Stadium/Area or on Bank Holiday weekends. There will be no surgeries during August.
c/o Labour Group Office
Brent Civic Centre
Bus. phone: 020 8937 2121
Mobile: 07867 169 879
- Cabinet (Chair)
- General Purposes Committee (Chair)
- Senior Staff Appointments Sub-Committee (Chair)
- West London Economic Prosperity Board (Chair)
Terms of Office
- 04/05/2006 - 10/05/2010
- 10/05/2010 - 22/05/2014
- 23/05/2014 - 03/05/2018
- 04/05/2018 -
Appointments to outside bodies
- Kiln Theatre (formerly Tricycle Theatre)
- Local Government Association General Assembly
- Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC)
- Partners for Brent (Local Strategic Partnership)
- West London Alliance
- West London Partnership
- Borough Council Election, 03/05/2018
- Borough Council elections, 22/05/2014
- Borough Council Elections, 06/05/2010
- Borough Council Elections, 04/05/2006