Councillor Gwen Grahl
Title: Cabinet Member for Children, Young People & Schools
Ward: Cricklewood & Mapesbury
Other councillors representing this Ward:
Our surgeries are on the:
1st Saturday of each month at Cricklewood Library from 1100-1200
3rd Saturday of each month at Watling Gardens Community Centre from 1100-1200
You can either make an appointment by writing to one of us by email, or you will be seen on a first-come first-serve basis on the day.
There will be no surgery in August but we continue to be available by email for any help we can offer.
Please ensure that if you have any suspected symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not attend your appointment.
c/o Labour Group Office
Brent Civic Centre
- CabinetCabinet Member for Children, Young People & Schools
- Corporate Parenting Committee (Chair)
- Council Tax Setting CommitteeCabinet Member for Children, Young People & Schools
- General Purposes Committee
- Health and Wellbeing BoardBrent Council
- Schools ForumCabinet Member for Children, Young People & Schools
Terms of Office
- 07/05/2021 - 05/05/2022
- 06/05/2022 -