Purpose of committee
The Cabinet is responsible for implementing the Council’s policies. It is precluded from carrying out certain functions but is responsible for most day to day decisions not taken by officers. Prior to May 2014, the Cabinet was known as the Executive.
The Cabinet has established a Barham Park Trust Committee to which the Leader has delegated certain Cabinet functions.
Related Committees: the(decommissioned May 2014), the (decommissioned in May 2018) and the .
- Councillor Muhammed Butt (Chair) Leader of the Council
- Councillor Mili Patel
- Councillor Fleur Donnelly-Jackson
- Councillor Harbi Farah Lead Member for Adult Social Care
- Councillor Gwen Grahl
- Councillor Promise Knight Lead Member for Community Safety and Engagement
- Councillor Neil Nerva Lead Member for Public Health, Culture and Leisure
- Councillor Krupa Sheth Lead Member for Environment
- Councillor Eleanor Southwood Lead Member for Housing and Welfare Reform
- Councillor Shama Tatler Lead Member for Regeneration, Property and Planning
Support officer: James Kinsella, Governance Manager. Tel: 020 8937 2063; Email: email@example.com