Purpose of committee
The Cabinet is responsible for implementing the Council’s policies. It is precluded from carrying out certain functions but is responsible for most day to day decisions not taken by officers. Prior to May 2014, the Cabinet was known as the Executive.
The Cabinet has established a Barham Park Trust Committee to which the Leader has delegated certain Cabinet functions.
Related Committees: the Executive (decommissioned May 2014), the Highways Committee (decommissioned in May 2018) and the Barham Park Trust Committee.
- Councillor Muhammed Butt (Chair) Leader of the Council
- Councillor Mili Patel Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Finance, Resources & Reform
- Councillor Fleur Donnelly-Jackson Cabinet Member for Customers, Communities and Culture
- Councillor Harbi Farah Cabinet Member for Safer Communities & Public Protection
- Councillor Gwen Grahl Cabinet Member for Children, Young People & Schools
- Councillor Promise Knight Cabinet Member for Housing, Homelessness & Renters Security
- Councillor Neil Nerva Cabinet Member for Public Health & Adult Social Care
- Councillor Krupa Sheth Cabinet Member for Environment, Infrastructure & Climate Action
- Councillor Shama Tatler Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Planning & Growth
Support officer: James Kinsella, Governance Manager. Tel: 020 8937 2063; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org