Councillor Krupa Sheth
Title: Cabinet Member for Environment, Infrastructure and Climate Action
Other councillors representing this Ward:
The Tokyngton ward councillors surgery will take place on the 1st Saturday of every month, 10:00-11:00am at St Michaels Church, St Michaels Avenue, Tokyngton.
You can either make an appointment by writing to one of us by email, or you will be seen on a first-come first-serve basis on the day.
Please ensure that if you have any suspected symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not attend your appointment.
There will be no surgery in August but we continue to be available by email for any help we can offer.
c/o Labour Group Office
Brent Civic Centre
Bus. phone: 0208 937 2438
Download Councillor Krupa Sheth contact details as VCard
- Barham Park Trust Committee
- CabinetCabinet Member for Environment, Infrastructure & Climate Action
- General Purposes Committee
- Senior Staff Appointments Sub-Committee
Terms of Office
- 23/12/2011 - 22/05/2014
- 23/05/2014 - 03/05/2018
- 04/05/2018 - 05/05/2022
- 06/05/2022 -
Appointments to outside bodies
- Lee Valley Regional Park
- Local Government Association General Assembly
- London Road Safety Council
- West London Waste Authority