Councillor Ketan Sheth
Title: Chair of Community and Wellbeing Scrutiny Committee
Other councillors representing this Ward:
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, face to face surgeries will be temporarily stopped. Should you need to contact any of the Tokyngton Councillors please could you text or email during the usual surgery hours for a call back.
First Saturday of each month, 10am to 11am at The Parish Church of St Michael the Archangel, Tokyngton, St Michael's Avenue, Wembley, HA9 6SL.
Home visits can be arranged where required depending on availability.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE PARKING RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE, THERE WILL BE NO SURGERY IF THERE IS AN EVENT DAY AT WEMBLEY STADIUM/AREA OR ON BANK HOLIDAY WEEKENDS. THERE WILL BE NO SURGERIES DURING AUGUST.
20 St Michael's Avenue
Phone: 020 8206 2666
Mobile: 07920 378 720
- Community and Wellbeing Scrutiny Committee(Chair)
- North West London Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny CommitteeLondon Borough of Brent
- Staff Appeals Sub Committee(Chair)
Terms of Office
- 10/05/2010 - 22/05/2014
- 23/05/2014 - 03/05/2018
- 04/05/2018 -
Appointments to outside bodies
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC) Planning Committee
- Borough Council Election, 03/05/2018
- Borough Council elections, 22/05/2014
- Borough Council Elections, 06/05/2010