Disposal of vacant residential properties
That Cabinet approve the sale of vacant properties:
· 8 Coniston Gardens, London NW9 OBD;
· 67 Woodheyes Road, London NW10 9DE;
· 20 Claremont Road, London W9 3DZ;
· Property X;
which are held in the General Fund and that have been identified as surplus to the Council’s requirement, for a capital receipt.
Decision type: Key
Decision status: For Determination
Wards affected: Fryent;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 13/10/2017
Anticipated restriction: Part exempt - View reasons
Explanation of anticipated restriction:
Appendix 1: Valuation (not for publication by virtue of paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972).
Decision due: 13 Nov 2017 by Cabinet
Lead member: Leader
Lead director: Strategic Director, Resources
Contact: Sarah Chaudhry, Head of Strategic Property Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 8937 1705.
- 14/11/2017 - Disposal of Vacant Residential Properties
- 13/11/2017 - Cabinet Disposal of Vacant Residential Properties 13/11/2017