Digital Strategy and Business Case 2022-2026
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To agree the implementation of the Digital Strategy and the associated costs outlined in the business case.
(1) To agrees the Digital Strategy 2022-26 as set out in Appendix 1 of the report.
(2) To agree the Outline Business Case as set out in Appendix 2 of the report with the funding identified to deliver the programme.
(3) To approve the establishment of a Business Support Fund as set out in Appendix 2 and Section 3.19 of the report.
(4) To delegate authority to the Strategic Director of Customer and Digital Services in consultation with the Lead Member for Resources to agree eligibility criteria for the Business Support Fund.
(5) To delegate to the Strategic Director of Customer and Digital Services authority to administer and award assistance from the Business Support Fund.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Joanna Little, Digital Workstream Lead - Technology Email: Joanna.Little@brent.gov.uk Tel: 07788338499, Madeleine Leathley, Digital Workstream Lead - Digital Enablement Email: Madeleine.Leathley@brent.gov.uk Tel: 020 8937 2651.
Report author: Joanna Little
Publication date: 07/12/2021
Date of decision: 06/12/2021
Decided at meeting: 06/12/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 14/12/2021