Application for the re-naming of the eastern section of Meadow Garth to Pramukh Swami Road
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
to decide whether to agree the making of order
to implement the name change or not
· the comments made by a representative of the Shree Swaminarayan Temple and Councillor Hirani in support of the name change;
· the comments made by a local resident objecting to the name change; and
· the finely balanced nature of the decision to be made.
Cabinet RESOLVED to:
(1) Confirm and approve the making of an order to change the name of the eastern part of Meadow Garth to Pramukh Swami Road.
(2) Delegate authority to the Strategic Director, Regeneration & Environment to implement the proposed order.
(3) Delegate authority to the Strategic Director, Regeneration & Environment to enter into a legal agreement to ensure that the applicant covered the reasonable costs that were incurred by the Council and occupiers affected as a result of the change to the street name at the eastern section of Meadow Garth, plus to the occupiers of the properties, an inconvenience fee.
Wards Affected: Stonebridge;
Contact: Alice Lester, Operational Director - Regeneration, Growth and Employment Email: email@example.com Tel: 020 8937 6441.
Report author: Alice Lester
Publication date: 13/10/2020
Date of decision: 12/10/2020
Decided at meeting: 12/10/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 20/10/2020
Things to do online
- Decision - Application for the re-naming of the eastern section of Meadow Garth to Pramukh Swami Road
- What's new
- Committee decisions
- Officer Decisions
- Forward plans
- Your Councillors
- Your MPs
- Election Results
- Outside bodies
- Search documents
- Subscribe to updates