Brent Black Community Action Plan – Implementation
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
to discuss and decide the resourcing and
implementation of the Brent Black Community Action Plan.
Having considered the work streams presented for consideration and prioritisation in relation to the Brent Black Community Action Plan, Cabinet RESOLVED having taken into account the timescales and resourcing implications identified to:
(1) agree that actions with a delivery date within six months were prioritised for initial action and implementation.
(2) agree that actions with delivery dates beyond six months be considered as part of the Council’s annual budget setting process, with the Action Plan to be reviewed accordingly.
Reason Key: Affects more than 2 wards;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Pascoe Sawyers, Head of Strategy and Partnerships Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 8937 1045.
Report author: Meenara Islam
Publication date: 07/09/2020
Date of decision: 07/09/2020
Decided at meeting: 07/09/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 15/09/2020
- 8. Brent Black Community Report and Action plan PDF 139 KB
- 8a. Appendix 1 - Workstream 1 PDF 60 KB
- 8b. Appendix 2 - Workstream 2 PDF 57 KB
- 8c. Appendix 3 - Workstream 3 PDF 58 KB
- 8d. Appendix 4 - Workstream 4 PDF 77 KB
- 8e. Appendix 5 - Workstream 5 PDF 61 KB
- 8f. Appendix 6 - Workstream 6 PDF 66 KB
- 8g. Appendix 7 -Workstream 7 PDF 55 KB
- 8h. Appendix 8 - Workstream 8 PDF 51 KB
- 8i. Appendix 9 - Workstream 9 PDF 53 KB
- 8j. Appendix 10 - Workstream 10 PDF 63 KB