Public Spaces Protection Order Nuisance Vehicles
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To seek cabinet approval for a PSPO to tackle Nuisance Vehicles subject to a favourable consultation.
(1) To note the rationale for the proposed implementation of a Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) for Nuisance Vehicles and private e-scooters, as set out in the report.
(2) To note the outcome of the recent consultation process, indicating significant support for its creation.
(3) To confirm the scope of the PSPO, as detailed within Appendix 1 of the report, and give authority to the Director for Environment and Leisure to set the date on which the PSPO would become effective and in force.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Simon Egbor, ASB and Crime Manager, Community Protection Email: Simon.Egbor@brent.gov.uk Tel: 020 8937 5853.
Report author: Simon Egbor
Publication date: 12/09/2022
Date of decision: 12/09/2022
Decided at meeting: 12/09/2022 - Cabinet
Effective from: 21/09/2022
- 09. PSPO nuisance vehicles PDF 265 KB
- 09a. Appendix 1 - PSPO Notice nuisance vehicles PDF 264 KB
- 09b. Appendix 2 - Vehicle Nuisance Data reports PDF 605 KB
- 09c. Appendix 3 - CitizenLab PSPO Survey Data PDF 328 KB
- 09d(i). Appendix 4i - CitizenLab Survey Summary Data PDF 402 KB
- 09d(ii). Appendix 4ii - CitizenLab Detailed Survey Data PDF 421 KB
- 09d(iii). Appendix 4iii - CitizenLab Survey Summary Freeform Data PDF 286 KB
- 09d(iv). Appendix 4iv - CitizenLab PSPO Detailed Freeform Data PDF 113 KB
- 09e. Appendix 5 - Equality Impact Assessment PDF 518 KB