Medium Term Financial Outlook
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
This report sets out the overall financial
position facing the Council and highlights the significant risks,
issues and uncertainties.
(1) To note the contents of the report and the potential financial impact on the Council’s Medium Term Financial Strategy.
(2) To agree the budget setting process for 2022/23, including the approach to consultation and scrutiny, as set out in section five of the report.
(3) To note and agree the proposed 2020/21 capital budget carry forwards and capital virements, as set out in section six of the report.
(4) To note the financial position with regards to the Housing Revenue Account, as set out in section seven of the report.
(5) To note the financial position with regards to Schools and the Dedicated Schools Grant, as set out in section eight of the report.
Reason Key: Affects more than 2 wards;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Ravinder Jassar, Head of Finance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0208 937 1487.
Report author: Ravinder Jassar
Publication date: 19/07/2021
Date of decision: 19/07/2021
Decided at meeting: 19/07/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 27/07/2021