Changes to the Constitution
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) To agree the designation of the Operational Director, Adult Social Care as the council’s statutory Director of Adult Social Services (DASS).
(2) To agree the designation of the Senior Lawyer, Constitution and Governance as the council’s Data Protection Officer (DPO).
(3) To agree that the delegation of council functions in Appendix 1 of the report remain in place until the next meeting of Full Council in September 2021.
(4) To note that the delegation of executive functions in Appendix 1 of the report would remain in place until the next meeting of Full Council in September 2021, unless otherwise determined by the Leader.
(5) To note that, to the extent that the changes set out in this report relate to executive functions of the Council, they had been approved by the Leader.
(6) To authorise the Director of Legal, HR, Audit & Investigations to amend the Constitution accordingly, including making any necessary incidental or consequential changes.
Publication date: 16/07/2021
Date of decision: 12/07/2021
Decided at meeting: 12/07/2021 - Council