Kilburn Library Development and Refurbishment
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
to consider proposals for Kilburn Library
Development and Refurbishment.
(1) To note the proposals to redevelop the library for reasons detailed in section 3.1 of the report.
(2) To approve the project budget of £765k which would be funded by £231k from Arts Council England Grant and £534k from SCIL as outlined in section 4.0 (Financial Implications) of the report.
(3) To note that temporary facilities would be identified in the immediate locality while works are underway.
Reason Key: Affects more than 2 wards;
Wards Affected: Queens Park;
Contact: Thomas Cattermole, Director of Customer Access Email: email@example.com Tel: 020 8937 5446.
Report author: Thomas Cattermole
Publication date: 18/04/2023
Date of decision: 17/04/2023
Decided at meeting: 17/04/2023 - Cabinet
Effective from: 25/04/2023
- 08. Kilburn Library Development and Refurbishment PDF 302 KB
- 08a. Appendix A - Drawings and plans PDF 316 KB
- 08b. Appendix B - Kilburn Library Accessibility Audit 2022 PDF 1 MB
- 08c. Appendix C - Kilburn Library Enhancement and Improvement Works 2023 - RIBA 4 - 5 PDF 609 KB
- 08d. Appendix D - Kilburn Library 2023 Risk Register PDF 46 KB
- 08e. Appendix E - Concept Cost Plan - RIBS Stage 3 Rev A PDF 205 KB
- 08f. Appendix F - Photographs of Kilburn Library PDF 1 MB