Brent Local Plan 2022 Adoption
Decision Maker: Council
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Council RESOLVED, having considered the report of the Inspectors appointed to examine the draft Brent Local Plan, as set out in Appendix 1 of the report:
(1) To approve the proposed schedule of ‘main’ modifications recommended as set out in Appendix 2 of the report as necessary by the Inspectors to make the draft Brent Local Plan capable of being found sound.
(2) To approve non-main modifications to the draft Brent Local Plan as shown in Appendix 3 of the report and modifications to the draft Brent Local Plan Policies Map as shown in Appendix 4 of the report.
(3) To adopt the Brent Local Plan 2022 as set out within Appendix 5 of the report incorporating the draft Local Plan submitted for examination with modifications set out in Appendices 2 and 3 of the repoirt, and also the associated policies map within Appendix 6 of the report that will incorporate modifications as set out in Appendix 4 of the report.
(4) To revoke the Brent Core Strategy 2010, Brent Site Allocations Development Plan Document 2011, the Wembley Area Action Plan 2015 and the Development Management Policies Plan 2016 so that they are no longer considered Development Plan Documents for the purposes of determining planning applications within the area that the Council remains the Local Planning Authority and also their associated policies map
(5) To delegate authority to the Strategic Director Regeneration and Environment in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Property and Planning to make any further necessary minor modifications and confirm the final format of the printed Brent Local Plan 2022.
Publication date: 02/03/2022
Date of decision: 24/02/2022
Decided at meeting: 24/02/2022 - Council