A Fairer Future Ending Poverty in Brent - Delivery Plans
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To note and approve the delivery plans
attached as Appendices 1-4.
(1) To note and approve the delivery plans attached as Appendices 1-4 of the report.
(2) To note the proposal that Cabinet would monitor the implementation of the delivery plans by receiving regular updates for each of the workstreams: housing, economy and jobs, financial inclusion and welfare and the overview recommendations.
Reason Key: Affects more than 2 wards;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Jacqueline Barry-Purssell, Senior Policy and Scrutiny Officer Email: Jacqueline.Barry-Purssell@brent.gov.uk Tel: 02089371958.
Report author: Jacqueline Barry-Purssell
Publication date: 07/12/2020
Date of decision: 07/12/2020
Decided at meeting: 07/12/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 15/12/2020
- 8. Poverty Commission - Delivery Plans PDF 97 KB
- 8a. Appendix 1- Delivery Plan - Workstream One - Housing PDF 114 KB
- 8b. Appendix 2 - Delivery Plan - Workstream Two - Economy and Jobs PDF 146 KB
- 8c. Appendix 3 - Delivery Plan - Workstream Three - Financial Inclusion and Welfare PDF 96 KB
- 8d. Delivery Plan - Workstream Four - Overview Recommendations PDF 53 KB