St Raphael's Masterplanning
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To adjust the masterplanning red line area in
line with recommendations from the site viability work.
NOTED the deputation received from representatives of St Raphael’s Voice. Resident Board.
RESOLVED that Cabinet:
(1) Note the project progress as detailed in Section 4 of the report.
(2) Acknowledge the work and commitment of the Resident Board, St Raphael’s Voice.
(3) Note the masterplanning timeline as detailed at Appendix A of the report.
(4) Note the community design priorities as detailed in Section 4.13 of the report
(5) Approves the adjustment of the red line masterplanning area to focus the masterplan only on the area known as St Raphael’s Estate (Area A) as shown in the map at Appendix B of the report.
(6) Subject to redevelopment being progressed, and in line with the Council’s Allocations Scheme, to approve the proposal for the council to consult on establishing a Local Lettings Policy for all council tenants living on St Raphael’s (Area A, B and C as shown in the map at Appendix B)
(7) To approves the additional project budget of £300k in order to deliver the extended community led masterplanning through to ballot in autumn 2020
Reason Key: Signficant expenditure/savings of £500k or more;
Wards Affected: Stonebridge;
Contact: Kathryn Eames, Senior Project Manager, St Raphael’s, Housing Partnerships Email: email@example.com.
Report author: Kathryn Eames
Publication date: 09/12/2019
Date of decision: 09/12/2019
Decided at meeting: 09/12/2019 - Cabinet
- 09. Cabinet Report_Future St Raphaels Masterplanning_Final 26 11 19 PDF 352 KB
- 09a. Appendix A - Timeline PDF 48 KB
- 09b. Appendix B - Red Line Boundary PDF 946 KB
- 09c. Appendix C - Building Typologies PDF 781 KB
- 09d. Appendix D - Summary of Community Engagement & Design Events PDF 11 MB
- 09e. Appendix E - Local Area Constraints PDF 1 MB
- 09f. Appendix F - Equality Analysis PDF 778 KB