Budget Proposals 2017/18 – 2018/19
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To agree the budget proposals for consultation
for the financial years 2017/18 and 2018/19 and the medium term
1. Cabinet noted the overall financial position.
2. Cabinet endorsed the savings previously agreed, as set out in Appendix One.
3. Cabinet agreed to consult on new draft policy options, as summarised in Appendix two and detailed in Appendix Three.
4. Cabinet agreed to consult on council tax increases of 3.99% in each of 2017/18 and 2018/19.
5. Cabinet endorsed the technical assumptions underpinning the budget as set out throughout the report.
6. Cabinet authorised the drawdown of further capital resources to support delivery of the temporary accommodation reform plan, as set out on paragraph 6.7.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Conrad Hall, Chief Finance Officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 8937 6528.
Report author: Benjamin Ainsworth
Publication date: 24/10/2016
Date of decision: 24/10/2016
Decided at meeting: 24/10/2016 - Cabinet