Affordable Housing Task Group report
- Note RPR scrutiny committee’s endorsement of the report and recommendations of the task group
- Note and consider the committee's additional proposal that plans for new housing developments take into account known needs for people with disabilities awaiting housing provision.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Affects more than 2 wards;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 21/08/2019
Decision due: 14 Oct 2019 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Housing, Homelessness & Renters Security, Cabinet Member for Regeneration & Planning
Lead director: Assistant Chief Executive
Department: Performance, Policy and Partnerships
Contact: Pascoe Sawyers, Head of Strategy and Partnerships Email: email@example.com Tel: 020 8937 1045.
- 15/10/2019 - Affordable Housing Task Group report
- 14/10/2019 - Cabinet Affordable Housing Task Group report 14/10/2019
- Affordable Housing Task Group report