Issue - decisions
Options for funding the exterior renovation of the Barham Park building
(1) To note and agree to the proposal for officers to investigate sources of funding in relation to the exterior renovation of the Barham Park Building and for the Operational Director for Environmental Services to approach the Council regarding seeking council capital funding towards funding the exterior renovation of the Barham Park building.
(2) To approve that the total sum of £258,000 towards the part of the items of expenditure as set out in paragraphs 3.24 and 3.25 of the report for funding the exterior renovation of the Barham Park building, be paid from the Trust’s remaining uncommitted restricted funds and permanent endowment arising from the sale proceeds of 776 and 778 Harrow Road, Wembley HA0 2HE.
(3) That officers seek permission of the Charity Commission to spend the estimated sum stated in the resolution in (2) above from the Trust’s uncommitted restricted funds using the procedure set out in section 282 of the Charities Act 2011.
(4) That officers be authorised to submit the necessary application for permission to the Charity Commission and authority be delegated to the Operational Director Environmental Services to progress the application and deal with any issues, requirements and queries arising that are raised by the Charity Commission.
(5) That officers be authorised to give public notice of this resolution if it is directed to do so by the Charity Commission pursuant to section 283 of the Charities Act 2011.