Issue - decisions
Draft Budget 2021/22
(1) To note the overall financial position, as set out within the report.
(2) To consult on the new budget proposals, as set out in Appendices B and C of the report.
(3) To consult on a Council Tax increase of 4.99% in 2021/22.
(4) To endorse the approach to the statutory process of consultation, scrutiny and equalities between December 2020 and February 2021, as set out in Section 6 of the report.
(5) To endorse the changes to the technical budget assumptions underpinning the budget, as set out in Section 4 of the report.
(6) To note the position with regard to the funding for Schools and the Dedicated Schools Grant, as set out in Section 7 of the report.
(7) To consult on a rent increase of 1.5% (CPI + 1%) for the 2021/22 Housing Revenue Account budget, as set out in Section 8 and Appendix D of the report.
(8) To note the position with regard to the Capital programme, as set out in Section 9 of the report.