Constitution Changes & Pay Policy Statement
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) To note the current legal position in respect of remote meetings.
(2) To note changes to officer and Cabinet Member delegated powers agreed by the Leader of the Council set out in Appendix 1 of the report.
(3) To agree the changes to officer delegated powers set out in Appendix 2 of the report.
(4) To agree the arrangements for review of the changes to officer delegated powers referred to at (2) and (3) above as set out a paragraph 3.8 of the report.
(5) To agree the changes to contract standing orders set out in Appendix 3 of the report.
(6) To agree the general changes and updates to the Constitution set out in Appendix 4 of the report.
(7) To authorise the Director of Legal, HR, Audit and Investigations to amend the Constitution to remove changes previously made to permit remote attendance at meetings as a result of the High Court claim having been unsuccessful.
(8) To note that, to the extent that the changes set out in this report relate to executive functions of the Council, they have been approved by the Leader.
(9) To authorise the Director of Legal, HR, Audit & Investigations to amend the Constitution accordingly, including making any necessary incidental or consequential changes.
(10) To agree the changes to the Pay Policy Statement for 2021-22 set out at paragraph 3.12 of the report.
Publication date: 30/04/2021
Date of decision: 29/04/2021
Decided at meeting: 29/04/2021 - Council
- 08. Constitution Changes and Pay Policy Statement PDF 254 KB
- 08a. Appendix 1 - Changes to delegation of Executive Functions PDF 263 KB
- 08b. Appendix 2 - Changes to delegation of Non-Executive Functions PDF 279 KB
- 08c. Appendix 3 - Changes to Contract Standing Orders PDF 374 KB
- 08d. Appendix 4 - General changes and updates to the Constitution PDF 474 KB