Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme - Energy Efficiency - Works in Brent Corporate Buildings
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
(1) To approve the project to improve the energy efficiency of selected Brent Council retained buildings with the highest energy consumption as detailed in Table 1 within section 3.8 of the report.
(2) To delegate authority to the Assistant Chief Executive, in consultation with the Lead Member for the Environment, to make further adjustments to the building and technology selection for the project referred to in (1) above to ensure best value for the reasons detailed in section 3.7 of the report.
(3) To approve the Council entering into a grant agreement with the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy to fund the project referred to in (1) above in the sum of £3,234,000.
(4) To note that officers will undertake procurements to appoint a range of consultants and contractors using powers delegated under Part 3 of the Constitution to achieve the aims of the project referred to in (1) above.
Publication date: 06/04/2021
Date of decision: 06/04/2021
Decided at meeting: 06/04/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 14/04/2021
- 9. Cabinet Report - Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme Project v2.1 PDF 449 KB
- 9a. Appendix 1 - 2019-20 Brent total tCO2 by building and site (1) PDF 205 KB
- Restricted enclosure View reasons restricted
- 9c. Appendix 3 - Example of measures for the proposed buildings PDF 498 KB
- 9d. Appendix 4 - Risk Matrix PDF 472 KB
Things to do online
- Decision - Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme - Energy Efficiency - Works in Brent Corporate Buildings
- What's new
- Committee decisions
- Officer Decisions
- Forward plans
- Your Councillors
- Your MPs
- Election Results
- Outside bodies
- Search documents
- Subscribe to updates