Councillor Neil Nerva
Ward: Queens Park
Other councillors representing this Ward:
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, face to face surgeries will be temporarily stopped. Should you need to contact any of the Queens Park Councillors please could you text or email during the usual surgery hours for a call back.
3rd Monday of each month, 6pm to 7.30pm at Costa Coffee, 83 Salusbury Road, NW6 6NH. Other times by appointment.
Please email, telephone or text to confirm attendance or book an appointment.
52 Harvist Road
Bus. mobile: 07721 233 057
Bus. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audit and Standards Advisory Committee
- Audit and Standards Committee
- Brent Disability Forum(Chair)
- Resources and Public Realm Scrutiny Committee
- Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education (SACRE) & Agreed Syllabus Conference (ASC)
- Teachers' Joint Consultative CommitteeBrent Council
Terms of Office
- 26/05/2014 - 03/05/2018
- 04/05/2018 -
Appointments to outside bodies
- Agreed Syllabus Conference
- Local Government Information Unit Members‘ Assembly
- Queen's Park Consultative Group
- Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education (SACRE)