Councillor Roxanne Mashari
Ward: Welsh Harp
Other councillors representing this Ward:
1st Saturday of each month, 11am to 1pm at Wykeham primary school, Aboyne Road, NW10 0EX.
3rd Saturday of each month, 11am to 1pm at St Andrews church hall, Old Church Lane, NW9 8TG.
Please note that the following surgery schedule will apply from May 2019:
• May 2019 - Cllr Mashari
• June 2019 - Cllr Farah
• July 2019 - No surgery on Saturday 6th July 2019 . Residents are encouraged to contact their ward councillors by email or by phone.
• August 2019 – No surgeries. Residents are encouraged to contact their ward councillors by email or by phone.
• September 2019 - Cllr Farah
• October 2019 - Cllr Agha
• November 2019 - Cllr Mashari
• December 2019 - Cllr Farah
• January 2020 - Cllr Mashari
• February 2020 - Cllr Farah
• March 2020 - Cllr Agha
c/o Labour Group Office
Brent Civic Centre
Bus. phone: 020 8937 2125
- Employees' Joint Consultative Committee
- Resources and Public Realm Scrutiny CommitteeLabour
- Welsh Harp Joint Consultative Committee(Chair)London Borough of Brent
Terms of Office
- 10/05/2010 - 22/05/2014
- 23/05/2014 - 03/05/2018
- 04/05/2018 -
- Borough Council Election, 03/05/2018
- Borough Council elections, 22/05/2014
- Borough Council Elections, 06/05/2010