Approval to terminate the high value works contract for the expansion of Elsley Primary School
This report seeks Cabinet approval to
terminate the existing high value works contract with Lakehouse
Contracts for the expansion of Elsley Primary School on the grounds
of contractor insolvency.
Cabinet is recommended to:
• Approve the termination of a high value works contract with Lakehouse Contracts for the expansion of Elsley Primary School.
• Note the current status of the contract, in particular that the school is and will remain in operation
• Note that officers will award one or more low/medium value contracts to ensure all outstanding works are completed
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Signficant expenditure/savings of £500k or more;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: Wembley Central;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 15/03/2019
Anticipated restriction: Part exempt - View reasons
Explanation of anticipated restriction:
Appendix 1 - Commercial detail
Decision due: 15 Apr 2019 by Cabinet
Lead member: Deputy Leader
Lead director: Strategic Director, Resources
Contact: Cheryl Andani, Programme Manager, Inward Inestment and Capital Delivery Email: email@example.com Tel: 020 8937 3227.
- 15/04/2019 - Cabinet Expansion of Elsley Primary School - Termination of Design and Build Contract 15/04/2019
- Approval to terminate the high value works contract for the expansion of Elsley Primary School