|Total expected attendances:||12|
|Present as expected:||11||92%|
|Apologies received:||1||100% of absences|
|Absent (incl. apologies):||1||8%|
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
|06/11/2018||Planning Committee ,06/11/2018||Present as substitute|
|12/12/2018||Planning Committee ,12/12/2018||Present|
|16/01/2019||Planning Committee ,16/01/2019||Present|
|13/02/2019||Planning Committee ,13/02/2019||Present|
|12/03/2019||Planning Committee ,12/03/2019||Present|
|10/04/2019||Planning Committee ,10/04/2019||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Sandra Kabir|
|15/01/2019||Resources and Public Realm Scrutiny Committee ,15/01/2019||Present|
|07/02/2019||Resources and Public Realm Scrutiny Committee ,07/02/2019||Present|
|14/03/2019||Resources and Public Realm Scrutiny Committee ,14/03/2019||Present|
|03/04/2019||Resources and Public Realm Scrutiny Committee ,03/04/2019||Present|
|15/04/2019||Resources and Public Realm Scrutiny Committee ,15/04/2019||Expected|