Voluntary Sector Initiative Fund (VSIF) Infrastructure Grant, Brent Advice Partnership - Local Advice and guidance services and Brent Advice Fund 2020/2021
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To approve a one-year extension to the:
· Voluntary Sector Initiative Fund (VSIF) Infrastructure Grant to CVS Brent to the end of March 2021;
· Brent Advice Partnership – local advice and guidance services contract with Citizens Advice Brent.
· Brent Advice Fund.
RESOLVED that Cabinet:
(1) Approve a one-year extension to the Voluntary Sector Initiative Fund (VSIF) Infrastructure Grant to CVS Brent in the sum of £80,000 to the end of March 2021 to provide services during the transition period of the introduction of the new model of collaboration.
(2) Approve a one-year extension to the Brent Advice Partnership – local advice and guidance services contract with Citizens Advice Brent – in the sum of £171,475.
(3) Approve a one-year extension of the Brent Advice Fund in the sum of £120,000.
Reason Key: Affects more than 2 wards;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Jacqueline Barry-Purssell, Senior Policy and Scrutiny Officer Email: Jacqueline.Barry-Purssell@brent.gov.uk Tel: 02089371958, Pascoe Sawyers, Head of Strategy and Partnerships Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 8937 1045.
Report author: Pascoe Sawyers
Publication date: 10/02/2020
Date of decision: 10/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 10/02/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 18/02/2020