Capital Programme Budget 2020/21 – 2024/25
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The purpose of this report is to set out the
Council’s Capital Programme budget including new capital bids
proposed for the medium term financial planning period 2020/21 to
RESOLVED that Cabinet:
(1) Note the five year Capital Programme position (as detailed within Table 1 of the report).
(2) Agree to recommend to Full Council the Capital Programme 2020/21 – 2024/25 as set out in Appendix 1 of the report and that the Chief Officers be authorised to take all the necessary actions for implementation of the programmes.
(3) Agree to recommend to Full Council the changes to the existing Capital Programme in relation to additions of new projects as set out in Appendix 1 of the report.
(4) Agree that the Director of Finance be authorised to make the necessary adjustments to the Capital Programme to account for the final 2019/20 outturn position and any associated programme slippage.
(5) Agree to recommend to Full Council the Capital Strategy, Investment Strategy, Treasury Management Strategy and Minimum Revenue Provision Policy as detailed in Appendices 3 – 6 of the report.
Reason Key: Affects more than 2 wards;
Contact: Flora Osiyemi, Head of Finance Email: Flora.Osiyemi@brent.gov.uk Tel: 020 8937 2998.
Report author: Flora Osiyemi
Publication date: 10/02/2020
Date of decision: 10/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 10/02/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 18/02/2020
- 08. Capital Programme 2020-21 to 2024-25 PDF 159 KB
- 08a. Appendix 1 - Detailed Capital Programme 2020-21 to 2024-25 PDF 86 KB
- 08b. Appendix 2 - Pipeline Schemes Summary PDF 139 KB
- 08c. Appendix 3 - Capital Strategy 2020-21 PDF 122 KB
- 08d. Appendix 4 - Investment Strategy 2020-21 PDF 99 KB
- 08e. Appendix 5 - Treasury Management Strategy 2020-21 PDF 261 KB
- 08f. Appendix 6 - Minimum Revenue Provision (MRP) Statement 2020-21 PDF 44 KB