Revoking a Byelaw to Enable Cycling In Parks and Open Spaces
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) To approve and make the revocation of byelaw 7ii, in the terms set out in Appendix B of the report.
(2) To note the process followed by officers to revoke the byelaw following approval from the General Purposes Committee on 19th March 2019.
(3) To note the outcome of the public consultation conducted from 7 June and 19 July 2019 for revoking byelaw 7 (ii).
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Report author: Tony Kennedy
Publication date: 26/11/2019
Date of decision: 25/11/2019
Decided at meeting: 25/11/2019 - Council
- 17. Cycling in Parks - Revoking Byelaw PDF 151 KB
- 17a. Appendix A - Brent Parks and Open Spaces covered by byelaw 7 (ii) PDF 217 KB
- 17b. Appendix B - Draft Revocation Byelaw PDF 41 KB
- 17c. Appendix C - Safety Assessment Summary PDF 65 KB
- 17d. Appendix D - Consultation Document - Cycling in Brent Parks PDF 155 KB
- 17e. Appendix E - Equality Analysis PDF 370 KB
- 17e(i). Appendix E - Equalities analysis (Annexe 1 consultation summary) PDF 57 KB