Partnership Tasking Team (PTT) Underspend Options
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To approve to spend the funding allocated for the PTT on other options related to community safety and serious youth violence priorities
Decision deferred from October to November 2019 Cabinet meeting.
(1) To note the position with regard to resourcing the PTT beyond 30 September 2019 as set out in paragraph 3.4 of the report.
(2) To note the intention to terminate the grant funding agreement with the Police from 30 September 2019, or as soon as possible thereafter.
(3) To agree the allocated 2019/2020 PTT revenue funding should cease from 30 September 2019, or as soon as possible thereafter via Met Police Service (MPS) agreement and reallocate the remaining 2019/2020 budget to provide services for community safety and serious youth violence concerns and interventions.
(4) To agree the allocated PTT revenue funding from 2020/2021 should provide continued services for community safety and serious youth violence concerns and interventions.
(5) To agree the spend options within section 4.0 of the report, noting the recommendation within 4.3 of the report.
Reason Key: Affects more than 2 wards;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Colin Wilderspin, Interim Head of Community Protection 020 8937 5367 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Colin Wilderspin
Publication date: 11/11/2019
Date of decision: 11/11/2019
Decided at meeting: 11/11/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 19/11/2019