Outcome of Call-in - Future School Organisation Arrangements of Roe Green Infant School
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Having considered the report from the Head of Executive and Member Services and the supplementary report from the Strategic Director, Children and Young People, alongside representations from stakeholders and Councillor Ketan Sheth, on behalf of the Community and Wellbeing Scrutiny Committee, the Cabinet RESOLVED:
i) To confirm the original decision taken by Cabinet on 9 September 2019, enabling the decision to take immediate effect.
ii) That officers develop alternative options to meet the demand for education places for young people 16-25 with SEND at the Strathcona Site from September 2022 in conjunction with the Cabinet Members for Schools, Employment and Skills, Children's Safeguarding, Early Help and Social Care and Regeneration, Property & Planning.
Reason Key: Affects more than 2 wards;
Wards Affected: Barnhill; Fryent; Kenton; Northwick Park; Preston; Queensbury; Welsh Harp;
Contact: Brian Grady, Operational Director, Safeguarding, Partnerships & Strategy Email: Brian.Grady@brent.gov.uk Tel: 0208 937 4173.
Publication date: 14/10/2019
Date of decision: 14/10/2019
Decided at meeting: 14/10/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 22/10/2019
- 6.1 Outcome of Call-In - Roe Green Strathcona Infant School Sitev2 PDF 104 KB
- 6.1a.Appendix A - Cabinet Report Roe Green Determining Statutory notice PDF 183 KB
- 6.1a(i). Appendix A (Cabinet Report) Statutory Notice Roe Green Infant School June 2019 PDF 248 KB
- 6.1a(ii). Appendix B (Cabinet Report) Summary of Formal Consultation Responses FINAL PDF 76 KB
- 6.1a(iii). Appendix C (Cabinet Report) Roe Green Strathcona - Brent Equality Analysis PDF 112 KB
- 6.1b. Appendix B - Call In Form PDF 112 KB
- 6.1c. Appendix C - Supplementary report on the future use of the Roe Green Strathcona site PDF 166 KB